Sunday, May 17, 2009

We miss Gran!




Gran came for a visit from Mississippi. We had such a good time. She brought her ferocious, I mean sweet, lion, I mean dog Cheyla. She got to visit both of the kids' schools. She went to field day at Cate's school.


We took on a big painting project. We watched birds from the deck and porch. We had to do a little shopping at World Market. We watched one of my favorite movies, Miss Potter. We ran out of energy before we tackled the new flower bed of irises. Gran likes big projects. The kids got to sleep in the same room which they thought was so cool. We played games outside. We played "beauty parlor." ;-)


We miss you already Gran. Thanks for coming to see us. We love you!

2 comments:

Jenny M. said...

Thank goodness for grandmothers who come to visit. Really thank goodness for grandmothers who visit and help with projects!

Clements, party of 5 said...

that is the cutest lion picture, I mean dog pic I've ever seen...lol