Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kids = Blog Fodder

This morning on the way to take Reed to school he said, "I miss Cate when she's at school." I said, "you do?" He said, "Yeah, I must love her."





After school the kids asked for a Sprite in a can. I usually don't give that much drink so I dumped out half and they each had their own can. Cate was sitting in the chair sipping it and said, "I'm drinking this like a grown up." Reed took his can over and said, "Cheers" and they bumped their cans together. I was cleaning out her lunchbox and held up her sandwich with one bite missing and said, "why didn't you eat this like a grown up?" Reed said, "Do grown ups eat?"

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh man, that picture....could they be any cuter?!

traci said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!! That picture is way too cute!!!