Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tornadoes in Tennessee



Thanks to Nanna for calling to make sure I was watching the news. We jumped right into our storm shelter/downstairs bathroom. We praise God that we made it through the storms fine. Thank you to all who called to check on us. I was amazed at the number of calls I got from Mississippi. Love you all.

Please pray for those who lost homes or were injured but especially pray for the those who lost two loved ones, a mom and 9 week old girl. Our hearts go out to them.

1 comment:

Jenny M. said...

Hey, Chelle! I'm glad you all are okay. I checked in with Traci to make sure all of our playgroup pals were safe. The kids and I were in our hall coat closet for awhile, and I can't believe I forgot about the helmets. I've used them before. Thank you for the reminder! Looks like you had a great Easter, too.