Thursday, April 9, 2009

Reed's dream...


"The worms were all falling on me and I stepped on some of them. They were all red and pink. They won't get dead in the dream. Those were the worms I didn't like. I like purple worms. The worms were getting real close to me and trying to bite me and trying to get me. Do worms have teeny-tiny mouths? First I was outside and they were poking out of the ground and getting right next to me and then they were getting in the garage and hurting my foot. They were really bad worms that's why they were chasing me and biting me. They were all over the place in all the states, in Alabama. I was riding on my bicycle and we went to Alabama to look at the worms there. And that's all the stuff I'm going to say."

2 comments:

Jenny M. said...

Poor Reed! He must be exhausted after the night he had.

Lesley said...

Isaac is dreadfully scared of worms -- always has been.

Reed reminds me of Forrest Gump "and that's all I have to say about that."