Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Tooth Fairy is smarter than you think.

Yesterday the Tooth Fairy came to Cate's class. She brought a new tooth brush, floss, a 2-minute timer so kids could make sure they brush long enough, and a little tooth-shaped box for the kids to put under their pillow when they lose a tooth. Cate has one SLIGHTLY loose tooth. She's working it. Kids in her class are losing teeth left and right and I think she feels left out. Well, last night she decided to put the box under her pillow to see what would happen. After she went to sleep, I typed up a little message from TF, "Nice Try Cate. From, Tooth Fairy." She woke up very early and checked the box. Then she told Daddy, "I wasn't trying to trick the tooth fairy. I just wanted some money." Funny girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I love it! Nice note, TF.