Sunday, February 15, 2009

Life is good.

Just having a typical morning. Woke up and jumped straight in the shower. Come downstairs where Wes has coffee brewing. Pour myself a cup set it on the counter where is will get cold while I pour Cate some milk, break up a small skirmish among siblings, cut Wes' hair while High King Reed the Magnificent slashes me continually with his sword. After all this I heat my coffee back up in the microwave and sit down to check my email. All the while praising God for how wonderful I have it.

Now it's time to get ready for church. I am thankful we have a roof over our heads, warm clothes and food to eat. For a country where we have freedom of religion. Where we can own a bible, meet with fellow believers, share our faith, sing God's praises in public without fear of being hunted down and tortured or killed. Please pray for the persecuted church today.

Isaiah 58

2 comments:

Katrina said...

I have an Egyptian friend whose family is still there. They are Christians, but are being threatened with jail. He is trying to get them out. We pray daily for them.

Clements, party of 5 said...

bless you sweet sister, AMEN