Friday, August 8, 2008

Chapman's on Larry King Live



I had a really hard time watching this. I've always liked Steven Curtis Chapman's music. I first saw him in concert in Baton Rouge, LA when he still took up a love offering instead of selling tickets. Then I was even more fascinated with his family when we decided to adopt from China since three of his daughters were from China. When I heard about his youngest daughter's passing it hit home not just because she was his child, but she was from China and she was the same age as Cate. I thought, here is a family who seemed to have it all and I wondered how this would shape their lives and ministry. I cannot begin to understand how hard it is for them to get up in the morning without their precious girl but it is so inspiring to see how their faith is made stronger with each passing day.

If you watch this program you will need a BIG box of Kleenex.
http://theologica.blogspot.com/2008/08/chapmans-on-larry-king-live.html

1 comment:

Clements, party of 5 said...

an amazing story, of God's grace, even in the depths of such pain.