Saturday, August 22, 2009

Reed's 1st Day of Kindergarten Readiness


My baby is going to school. He was so excited that when we got in the car he said, "It's my first day of school. I'm so happy." Mommy said, "I will not cry, I will not cry."



Cate started before Reed but I decided to walk them both in for Reed's first couple of days.


Picture with teacher. Reed is getting that "deer in the headlights" look. Couldn't manage a smile as mommy got ready to leave him. "I will not cry."


First day was only a 1/2 day. He looks okay as I pick him up.
I still haven't cried.


There's that smile I love so much. Reed said, "Ah, I had a GOOD DAY!"
Mommy said, "sniff, sniff."

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I know I spent all last week too saying, "I will not cry, I will not cry." I loved the pics of the first week.