Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cate, my sweet girl.

Remember when she looked like this. Time goes so fast.



Monday was Reed's birthday and at dinner we all went around the table and told Reed what we liked about him. Cate said she liked how Reed loved her and played with her. Tonight at dinner, I think the shots had caught up with Reed and he was an emotional mess. Then he spilled his milk into his plate. We were all trying to get his mind on something else when Cate said why don't we going around the table and tell Reed what we love about him again. Such a sweet girl. She is always looking out for brother. She helps him when he needs it. Shows him the ropes at school. She loves playing with him and is always saying how sweet or funny he is. Cate, one of the things I like about you is how loving you are and how sweet you are with your brother. I am blessed to have such a precious girl.

1 comment:

Mommyof4 said...

That made me cry...wow....don't you just LOVE watching your kids together. I feel SO blessed that my kids love each other as much as they do. It's just so amazing to watch their bond. Love hearing your stories...Wish we lived closer...I have a feeling the kids would love being together.