Saturday, November 15, 2008

Craft Time Fun

Last year we made some clothes pins dolls. We got the idea at a friend's birthday party. We made princesses, toy soldiers and a nativity. Even gave "kits" as birthday gifts so others could make dolls. Cate had the idea to make some more today. As usual, mom (me) went a little overboard.


Chewbacca, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Princess Leia


Luke fights with Darth Vader with Lightsabers
(or as the kids call him, Dark Vader and his Life Saver.)

I ran out of clothes pins before I could make R2D2, C3P0, and some storm troopers. Wish I had time to run to the craft store.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is so funny!! And hey - it saves you from paying for those pricey action figures. ;)

You guys are so talented!

JMH said...

Those are awesome!!! Leia's hair, Chewbacca's ammo belt -- great details. If we had more hours in a day you and I could start a clothespin business -- although I don't think Disney and Lucasfilm would license us!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is great! What is Chewbacca's fur made from?