Friday, September 5, 2008

Reed Goes to Preschool


Reed started school with the tradition of stopping by Dunkin' Donuts for a sugary treat. They are so nice there. When the manager heard me say Reed was starting preschool he wouldn't take any money for the donuts.





He walked right in like he had been doing this all his life. It helped that he went with me last year when I dropped off Cate.

























He hardly noticed when I said goodbye. The teacher said he did great. Reed had missed his first day of school because he had a fever but Ms. Julie said he never missed a beat. We love you Reed and we're so proud of you.










2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love the first pic of him planting his face in the chocolate donut! Mmmmm, not I'm hungry for a chocolate donut!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Reed! What a little man!