Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Pictures!


(We totally didn't expect new pictures!)

Weight about 20 lbs.) Wonder if I should get some 18 month clothes. I was thinking 12 month. What do you think?



She's in foster care. That can be a good thing because she is more likely to learn how to form attachments. It may make it more traumatic when she has to leave them. Often the foster family has such a hard time saying good-bye. Please pray for them. They have had her 8.5 months. These pictures may have been taken at the foster family's home. She looks so much more grown up in these pics that the last ones. That smile melts my heart and makes my eyes leak.

(In hindsight I deleted some info for privacy and to protect our agency.)

1 comment:

Jenny Martin said...

She is so precious, Chelle! I can understand why your eyes get leaky. She definitely looks like a big girl in these pictures compared to the last ones.

Happy nesting!