Friday, November 13, 2009

Ramblings of a boy.

Reed comes in the house with a chunky rock. He took in the bathroom and washed it. Then he said, "my rock is all clean for the contest." "What contest," I asked. Reed said, "The rock contest. You know the one in Nashville where Bon Jovi is going to be. I'm going to take my rock to the contest. And Bon Jovi is going to be there and well maybe I shouldn't take my rock because someone might get hurt at the contest, right momma? Maybe I won't go to the concert. I might get a headache. We could just have a concert here on my birthday when I turn 6. We could have the rock contest, then Bon Jovi could sing, then we'll eat cake and after that we'll eat lunch...then it will be dinner time. Then I will get my pigeons and we will have a pigeon contest. Right momma?"

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I never would have guessed that you guys were Bon Jovi fans. So funny! I can totally see him doing/saying that.