Friday, March 20, 2009

My little buddy.


Yesterday Reed went to school. I thought he was just fine. I picked him up at 2pm and still seemed okay. Got in line to pick up Cate and he started crying. He said, "I need to go to the doctor today." So we did. He has a bulging eardrum and possibly strep throat. Poor little guy never complained. You might think he would want to sleep in this morning. Nope. At 6:15am he comes hopping down the stairs and the first words were, "I'm ready to do my homework." Homework! He's so funny. Yesterday he drew a map so he got that out and started x-ing out the states that were far away. He would say, "Alabama is far away, Texas is far away, Mister Sippy is far away that's where Gran lives, the country where Uncle H. is a soldier is far away..." (He said the name of the country but I don't want to blog it.) Now he's putting the ABC fridge magnets in order. His brain is so active. It's fun watching him learn. I'm so thankful that I have this time with him at home.

No comments: