Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hey Y'all!

Well after reading the blogs of my friends and others who inspire me I've finally decided to try one of my own. My friends and family all know that I love to take pictures of my kids so now I'll have somewhere to show them off. I also love telling everyone the cute things that Cate and Reed say and do. We love a good adventure. I plan on using this blog to keep an online journal of the Thompson Turtles. We love camping, exploring, hunting treasure, hanging out with friends and family so I thought I would start with a few favorites from this summer.



Cate & Reed are in my mom's secret garden.

Cate and Reed at my dad's with Reed's first catch.





Cate and some of her cousins get
adventurous at Nanna and Grandpa's.















And finally a picture of the "Thompson Turtle," our camper. Camping with good friends is one of our favorite things to do.


5 comments:

Kim Smith said...

Am I really the FIRST one to leave a comment? I loved the blog...the pictures of the kids...your profile. God truly is a great, great God!
Love you,
Kimber

Heidi said...

Welcome to the blogging world my dear friend. I'm so proud of you (tears welling up in my eyes). I can't wait to see more!

Linette said...

Wow - you are making us proud in the family. So cyber adventurous. Have you seen N&E's family page - lots of stuff that I like to browse through so I'll be a frequent visitor. Remember when Katrina tried to make us do this?? ... er sorry - she tried to make YOU do it and I was just begging at the fringes. Let's test the size of the space.... N&E's baby is due for CSec delivery on Aug 25th. I'm having a shower for her here on Sunday where I'll give her the baby quilt and bumper - just finished last night (whew). Peyton is in bandcamp all week. She takes her drivers test in 20 days when she turns 16 (eek). Jamison is lifting weights for football and is as tall as I am. AVery is going to a new school when we start back Aug 7th. We went to the beach twice this year - one with mom and dad and once the five of us. We camped with STan's family and so your RV pics make me miss our camping days (wistful sigh). Okay - that's my kid news and the space is still going! Great chance for me to "tell all" without worrying about a character limit. Yea for you!

Clements, party of 5 said...

welcome, welcome, my dear friend. Love the site, thompson turtle tracks, how cute is that!

Carrie said...

No way, Chelle's blogging!